6 Steps To Grow Wave Nouveau Hairstyle
For those who are wondering among dozens of hairstyle to choose, if you love some relatively intense curls on your hair to make it more lively and wavy as your characteristic, wave nouveau is which you should consider.
It is an easy style to maintain and can even encourage hair growth. Stay tuned and we will clear up your questions around wave nouveau hairstyle.
See also: The modern trend – Peekaboo Hair
What is Wave Nouveau hairstyle?
The Wave Nouveau is the first of its kind to take the dry curl to new heights. It looks more natural than other curl hair and looks more like our natural hair.
Another major benefit is that it’s not fake; it’s not a weave, and most importantly, it’s your own hair.
Is Wave Nouveau good for your hair?
Yes, it is!
A Wave Nouveau perm can make your hair care routine quick and easy with shiny, defined curls. This chemical perm system should only be applied by a licensed hairstylist.
How to grow Wave Nouveau hairstyle?
Although Wave Nouveau hairstyle is easy to achieve and maintain, yet if you want to successfully get those beautiful curls on your hair without any damage and wish to last for a long time, you should follow some steps we will mention below.
Things you’ll need
- Moisture shampoo with added protein
- Processing cap
- Tooth comb
- Curl defining product
- Step 1: Use moisture shampoo with added protein to wash your hair twice (the additional protein will help encourage hair growth as the hair is made up of keratin protein)
- Step 2: When it comes to the Wave Nouveau style, moisture is the most important aspect to maintain. Apply a generous amount of moisturizing conditioner to your hair and leave it for 5 minutes.
With a deeper conditioning process, cover your hair with a plastic processing cap and leave the conditioner on for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Step 4: Use a wide-tooth comb to comb out your hair. Separate and define your curls as you comb out after conditioning.
- Step 5: Apply a generous amount of curl defining product thoroughly onto your hair to further separate and define the curl pattern. Make sure you apply the product all the way to the end of the strands.
- Step 6: Use a satin cap to sleep in to keep your style fresh and to prevent hair breakage.
Can you put a relaxer over a wave nouveau?
That is what you should not do if you want to go bald.
In case you get tired of your curls and want to go completely straight, you must wait for new hair to grow at the roots to apply the relaxer.
If you apply a relaxer to hair that has already been treated with wave nouveau, you will over-process it and weaken it more than it already is. This leads to breakage, dryness, and damage.
But there’re also the ways to straighten black hair without a relaxer, you can try this!
How do I permanently wave my hair with Wave Nouveau style?
You can maintain your curls as long as you want it to be by applying the process we just mentioned above whenever new hair roots grow.
But remember curl defining products are still chemicals, so make sure you apply it along with some extra care and commitment to keep your strands healthy.
Here’re some good products for you:
Wave Nouveau hairstyle is a great, natural, and lively among all the curl systems.
Make sure you follow all the steps to effectively turn your hair into an attractive hairstyle, as well as maintain its strengths and moisture to your hair.