Having oily skin can sometimes be a hassle, especially for women who often wear makeup when going to work or school. If you have the same problem, what would be the best way to deal with the issue?
One possible solution is the use of an overnight cream. Having oily skin is already tough enough as it is.
However, what if lines and wrinkles add up to the problem?
You can only imagine the stress of some women who have these two concerns packed in one.
Fortunately, in this article, we’ll walk you through some of the best anti-aging night creams that can work effectively on your skin.
- 1 What to Look for When Choosing a Night Cream
- 2 Reviews of the Best Anti-Aging Night Creams for Oily Skins
- 2.1 1. CeraVe Night Cream for Face
- 2.2 2. MARYANN Organics Collagen Cream
- 2.3 3. L’Oreal Paris Collagen Face Moisturizer
- 2.4 4. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
- 2.5 5. RoC Retinol Correxion Night Cream
- 2.6 6. Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Night Cream
- 2.7 7. Cetaphil Redness Relieving Night Moisturizer
- 2.8 8. Neutrogena Ageless Retinol Cream
- 2.9 9. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Night Cream
- 2.10 10. Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
- 2.11 11. One Living Earth Night Cream for Face
- 2.12 12. Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
- 2.13 13. Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Moisturizing Night Cream
- 2.14 14. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
- 2.15 15. Clinique Repair Wear Sculpting Night Cream
- 2.16 16. Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream
- 2.17 17. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
- 2.18 18. The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask
- 2.19 19. Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream
- 2.20 20. Eve Hansen Vitamin C Face Moisturizer
- 3 Conclusion
What to Look for When Choosing a Night Cream
Most of us have an ample amount of knowledge regarding what should be considered when purchasing a night cream.
Ideally, you want to choose the right product to be used so that your face wouldn’t end up being greasy when waking up in the morning.
That said, here are some of the things you might want to consider when choosing the perfect night cream for your face:
- It should be hydrating to avoid having greasy effects on your skin. If your skin is not irritated or dehydrated, then it will produce oil. Due to that, the first thing you want to look for in a product is the hydration qualities it has.
- You should also consider the moisturizing effect that the cream brings to your face, as well as how it prevents or reverses the signs of skin aging and hide all those wrinkles and fine lines.
- Find night creams that improve the texture of your skin. Some night creams provide hydration for wrinkle and fine line erasure.
- Avoid thick creams with heavy oils. Instead, settle for products with hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, or humectants as these ingredients help plump up the skin more.
Reviews of the Best Anti-Aging Night Creams for Oily Skins
1. CeraVe Night Cream for Face
This skin renewing night cream complete with hyaluronic acid and niacinamide is a fragrance-free cream that helps reduce the tired and oily look on your face.
It has the ability to retain the skin’s natural moisture and restore its natural protective barrier.
This night cream is designed to work properly with your body’s natural circadian rhythm. As a result, it can help your skin barrier when it is weakened, giving you that fresh skin when you wake up.
2. MARYANN Organics Collagen Cream
This anti-aging face moisturizer for day and night use by MARYANN Organics has a natural formula packed with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. This makes it perfect for cleansing, moisturizing and protecting your skin.
It’s a gluten-free cream that gives you that perfect fine line and wrinkle treatment as well as skin cell renewal. It also has the ingredients perfect for hydration while giving you a smooth, softer, and firmer skin.
The advanced collagen cream formula of this moisturizer supports cell skin renewal, allowing it to boost your skin’s elasticity and radiance. As a result, it can lead to a reduction in the signs of skin aging.
3. L’Oreal Paris Collagen Face Moisturizer
If you’re looking for an anti-aging face cream that smoothens your wrinkles without having that greasy feeling, then this collagen face moisturizer from L’Oreal Paris is for you.
This moisture filler and combleur hydrant combination bring you the hydration your skin yearns for while providing you with the essential moisture your skin needs for a healthy glow.
As it’s capable of filling in those wrinkles and fine lines using a lightweight, non-greasy formula, you can ensure a younger-looking skin with a youthful glow.
4. Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream
Packed with vitamin E, the moisture-binding formula present in this cream by Olay presents an overnight rejuvenation feature that plumps surface cells throughout the night.
It can penetrate the surface layers of your skin deep enough for it to regenerate surface skin cells.
Since it doesn’t contain any fragrance, phthalates, and synthetic dyes, it’s a healthy option for your skin by leaving it without any greasy effects.
Also, it includes an advanced amino-peptide complex to fully cover and correct those fine lines and wrinkles brought by aging.
5. RoC Retinol Correxion Night Cream
The Retinol Correxion anti-aging cream revitalizes and hydrates your skin for a smoother, more radiant appearance.
It’s non-greasy, non-comedogenic, and uses an exclusive mineral complex to help reduce the appearance of dark circles, crow’s feet, fine lines, and deep wrinkles.
Apart from that, it’s an anti-aging formula that not only gives you healthy glowing skin but will also fix skin problems like uneven skin tone or even dry skin.
6. Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Night Cream
This anti-fatigue night cream by Garnier is designed to sink in fast into your skin without leaving any greasy residue on your skin.
At the same time, it also gives that soothing and moisturizing effect as you sleep.
With the help of lavender essential oil, hydroxy acid, and hyaluronic acid, the product can effectively reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
7. Cetaphil Redness Relieving Night Moisturizer
Cetaphil’s night moisturizer works for different types of skin, whether oily or dry.
It calms redness-prone skin by visibly improving its texture while producing the much-needed hydration to prevent dryness or irritation.
It’s a fragrance-free moisturizer that is perfect for sensitive skin as it is also non-comedogenic and dermatologist-approved.
Lastly, its soothing formula helps with continuous moisturization to protect your skin overnight. The product is formulated using licorice extract and allantoin which are designed to calm and soothe your skin.
8. Neutrogena Ageless Retinol Cream
This cream is an ageless anti-wrinkle retinol cream that comes with a daily wrinkle moisturizer and topped with SPF 30 Sunscreen.
This product uncovers a vibrant and healthier-looking skin with much less visible wrinkles and fine lines.
The retinol moisturizer formula adds line-plumping moisture to rejuvenate your skin’s appearance while smoothing wrinkles and diminishing the presence of dark spots.
It also has sunscreen technology to provide a broad spectrum of SPF 20 protection against UV rays. Lastly, it’s allergy-tested and dermatologically-approved for daily use.
9. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Night Cream
This healthy skin anti-wrinkle night cream from Neutrogena is clinically proven and tested to give you firmer and more elastic skin after four weeks of continuous usage.
It’s a night moisturizer cream packed with retinol, vitamin E, vitamin B5, and glycerin.
By having a moisturizer that allows the retinol to penetrate more in-depth, you can truly expect a glowing and natural skin after usage.
Its vitamin B5 and vitamin E formulation counteract the drying effects that some night creams might have brought upon your skin.
Meanwhile, its oil-free formula absorbs quickly into the skin to prevent clogged pores that can lead to breakouts.
Since it’s hypoallergenic and free of drying alcohol, this cream makes for a perfect addition to your skincare products.
10. Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
Containing hyaluronic acid, Cetaphil’s night cream fortifies your skin’s natural barrier to protect it from losing moisture and gaining damage from its environment.
Gentle enough to be used every night of the week, this non-synthetic fragrant cream has a vitamin-packed moisturizer to ensure protection from things that could irritate your skin.
Lastly, it’s a non-comedogenic formulation that contains hyaluronic acid and pro-vitamin complex.
11. One Living Earth Night Cream for Face
This product is an anti-aging face moisturizer made, especially for both men and women. It’s a skin-renewing wrinkle cream designed for cleansing, moisturizing, and protecting your skin from external damages.
Using only natural ingredients such as lemon, grape, and pineapple extract, this anti-aging moisturizing lotion deeply hydrates your skin.
It avoids the dryness by filling up those fine lines and wrinkles. As a result, you can enjoy a smooth and bright face in the morning.
12. Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
This Supreme anti-wrinkle night cream from Vichy has been hailed as the 2013 winner of the Good Housekeeping Anti-Aging Award.
As a paraben-free product, this cream moisturizes your skin up to 24 hours while diminishing the visible appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles.
On the other hand, containing vitamin C, adenosine, rhamnose and hepes, the product support to exfoliate and firm up the texture of your skin. All in all, this cream is undoubtedly one of the best.
13. Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Moisturizing Night Cream
This overnight moisturizer from Aveeno is known for being lightweight and non-greasy.
It’s quite a useful product as it does not clog your pores, not to mention it has a hypoallergenic formula to make sure your skin won’t be irritated.
The effects last for up to 48 hours. The formulation which contains both hyaluronic acid and soy extract, works like a charm by reducing blotchiness and rejuvenating your tired skin.
Aside from that, deep hydration is also provided.
14. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
Laneige’s water sleeping mask has already been paving the way for its care line by winning the Best of Beauty award from Allure.
With its formula that helps heals dry patches and revitalizes your skin overnight, it can effectively diminish fine lines with ease.
Moreover, with the help of the evening primrose extract, it will indeed cause your dull skin to brighten up.
15. Clinique Repair Wear Sculpting Night Cream
This sculpting night cream from Clinique has that silky texture that instantly sinks into your skin without leaving a greasy residue.
It’s free of any artificial fragrance, parabens, phthalates, or any other ingredients that may irritate your skin.
The cream is purely dependent on natural extracts like tea leaf, melon fruit, and avocado oil to help you firm up and improve the texture of your skin.
16. Olay Total Effects Night Firming Cream
The Olay Total Effects seven-in-one cream prevents breakouts through the use of sebum production modulation and adding moisture without clogging your pores.
It can help improve your skin’s texture and give it that youthful glow by using the vitamins and minerals present in its formula.
One main ingredient is water which is followed by humectant glycerin so that you can expect some hydration for your skin with this product.
17. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
This product from Peter Thomas Roth is a lightweight drench hydrating moisturizer that maximizes the effects of the hyaluronic cloud cream.
Due to that, it will leave your face fresh and soft in the morning while getting rid of that nasty oily skin.
It contains a micronized version of the hyaluronic acid, which offers a deep penetration topped with vitamins C and E along with ceramides.
18. The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask
This tea tree anti imperfection night mask by The Body Shop has a leave-on overnight mask that can give your skin the refreshment it needs.
With tea tree oil and salicylic acid as its main ingredients, the cream can effectively purify your pores and reduce oiliness, thus resulting in cleaner and healthier skin.
19. Olay Age Defying Classic Night Cream
Perfect for dry, oily, or normal skin, this age-defying classic night cream by Olay gives you the fine line treatment you deserve.
By replenishing and nourishing the moisture of your skin while you are asleep, you will be able to achieve a much younger-looking skin.
With the help of this cream, facial concerns such as fine lines or wrinkles or dry and flaky skin would be a thing of the past.
20. Eve Hansen Vitamin C Face Moisturizer
This face moisturizer from Eve Hansen is formulated with vitamin C to hydrate and prevent age spots from your skin while improving the texture and softness of your skin.
One advantage of this product is that it can be used before and after a laser spot removal procedure.
To maximize their use, take the extra time to add another cream to your daily night care routine.
Just like everyone else, we all want extra care for our skin, especially as we get older.
However, always remember to eat healthy foods and avoid greasy meals as well.
Observing proper hydration on a daily basis is also an important habit.