3 Jack Harlow Haircut Styles to Flaunt Your Curly Hair
- The Jack Harlow hairstyle is a curly hairstyle that’s typically worn without the use of hair products.
- Jack Harlow is a rapper and singer known for his music, as well as his baby face and natural curls.
- The style is suitable for everyone with naturally curly hair, regardless of age or face shape — even those with straight hair can pull it off too!
- You can recreate Harlow’s hair at home with the help of hair products like conditioner and cream — but for the most success, you can ask a hairdresser for help.
Jackman Thomas “Jack” Harlow was born on March 13, 1998, in Louisville, Kentucky.
He’s an American rapper, singer, and songwriter that slowly rose to fame after he released the single “Whats Poppin” in 2020.
After that single, he collaborated with big names like Eminem, Saweetie, and Lil Wayne. But among those collaborations, the one that exploded was his appearance on Lil Nas X’s “Industry Baby.”
This led to him being co-signed by Kanye West.
From there, he got cast in a movie and recently released a full album that’s also packed with guest spots — including Drake, Justin Timberlake, and Pharrell Williams.
But aside from his quick rise to success, another thing that made Harlow attract attention is his natural curls.
After all, it’s not every day that you see a male Caucasian celebrity embracing their naturally curly hair.
In this article, we’ll show you examples of Jack Harlow’s hair and just what to do to rock the same look yourself.
What is the name of the Jack Harlow haircut?
The Jack Harlow hairstyle is simply a short, curly hairstyle.
Many other celebrities have naturally curly hair, too, such as Nick Jonas.
Interestingly, Game of Thrones actor Kit Harington didn’t know he had curly hair until he had to grow it out for the series!
Harlow hasn’t made drastic changes to his natural texture — although he has posted changes to his style every once in a while.
Here are some of Harlow’s more recent hairdos:
Jack Harlow New Haircut
Recently, Jack Harlow has been sporting loose medium-length curls. It gives off a relaxed appearance, and it’s VERY low maintenance.
Jack Harlow Short Haircut
Before Harlow grew his hair to what it is now, his curly bangs were shorter. They still have their natural volume, but, as you can see, his hair has been styled for the Met Gala.
What’s amusing about this particular hairdo is that when this photo was posted, the world went crazy and started wondering just what Harlow’s hairline would look like if he got rid of the bangs. 
Jack Harlow Old Haircut
Long curls always look GREAT. The main feature here would be the length and volume it will give you.
If you choose to copy this style, let your hair grow out for around six months — but you’ll need a solid hair care routine to keep your curls in their best shape.
Who is the Jack Harlow hairstyle suitable for?
What’s great about Jack Harlow’s hairstyle is that there’s no particular face shape that it’s ideal on.
Instead, anyone with naturally curly hair can pull it off!
All you’ll need to do is learn how to style and properly care for your curly locks.
How to get the Jack Harlow haircut?
Yeah, the aforementioned haircuts are great for those with natural curls, but having curly hair is just one step to getting the same hairdo as Jack Harlow.
To TRULY pull off a Jack Harlow hairstyle, below are a few curly hair-friendly habits you should add to your hair care routine:
- Use hair conditioner – Conditioning your hair might be MORE important if you’re caring for curls. That’s because the cream would give each curl the moisture it needs, making them curlier and bouncier! Condition your hair every time you wash it. You can use Brickell Men’s Revitalizing Hair Conditioner, which soothes your scalp and individual strands of your curl from the roots to make them healthier. For something easier to fit into your hair care routine, you can get a leave-in conditioner. Paul Mitchell’s The Conditioner is lightweight and improves the bouncy factor of your hair.
- Scrunch your hair as you dry it – Scrunching your hair while drying can help improve your curls, making them more defined. Just squeeze and hold your hair for a few seconds.
- Don’t shampoo too often – Shampoo will clear your scalp of debris. Unfortunately, shampoos tend to absorb moisture, which can cause your hair to frizz. To prevent that, just shampoo your hair twice a week.
- Don’t comb too much – The longer your hair grows, the less you should comb it. That’s because the more you run a comb through a curl, the more damage it can cause. If you leave your hair alone, you’re letting the natural texture of your curls shine.
- Watch out for split ends – The main thing about Jack Harlow’s hair is that he has healthy natural curls. Another way to achieve that is to cut the ends of your hair once every few weeks.
- Opt for a diffuser – Blow dryers are more familiar. Unfortunately, they can mess with your curly hair’s natural texture because of how much heat it gets. To protect your hair from that, use a diffuser. Diffusers can give you the right amount of air without drying out the roots. The InfinitiPro By Conair 1875 gently and evenly applies heat to your natural curls, leaving them frizz-free. A cooling option also helps lock each curl instantly.
- Try a high fade – This isn’t exactly like Jack Harlow’s hair, but a fade can help bring out your curls more. Find a pomade or cream that texturizes and defines your curls, especially if you want them to stay in place. Layrite Original Pomade is one of the best ones on the market, having a strong hold without making your hair hard and flaky.
- Limit hair products – Yes, we’ve mentioned that you can use hair products to enhance your curls. But the trick to being like Harlow is to just keep things natural most of the time. But, again, there’s nothing wrong if you want to tame your hair with cream or pomade every now and then, especially if you’re going to an event.
Former hairstyles of Jack Harlow
Harlow has never completely changed his style, though he did explore a few other looks.
Before his big break in 2020, he also sported other haircuts. Below are some of them:
For some time, the rapper wore a loose, somewhat messy quiff that can complement those with round faces.
As with most of Harlow’s looks, you don’t need hair products. But if you need to get a hold of it sometimes, you can use some hairspray or hair mousse around the ends.
(Also, to the fans who want to know what Harlow’s forehead looks like, you’re welcome for this part of the content.)
Side-parts are also good for those who are conscious of their chubby cheeks. Just part it in the direction you want using a comb or even just your fingers.
You can keep your hair in place for longer by using a cream.
The eBoy hairstyle is perfect for summer — but it’s great for the rest of the year too!
Curtains can frame and define your features more. The messiness makes each curl look healthy, despite it being an uneven style.
It takes minimal effort to create this look. You basically just scrunch your hair while drying it with the diffuser.
Jack Harlow has also experimented with having tight curly hair — and this gives each curl a different appearance and texture than his other styles.
Partnering tight curls with a caesar cut gives them a better definition too.
You can hold your hair with cream or pomade or enhance each curl with wax or mousse. You can even pre-style it with a leave-in conditioner and diffuser.
Jack Harlow has garnered the world’s interest because of his music and natural bouncy curls.
If you have a few more questions on the Jack Harlow hair, we can answer some of them below:
Can men without naturally curly hair have the Jack Harlow hairstyle?
You actually can! However, you’ll need to use hair products, including tools like curl rollers.
Additionally, if you’re dealing with long curls, you can style them with a cream or other volumizing product so they shine and stay in place.
To emphasize each curl, you can sport a high fade too.
Will I need to visit a stylist to get the Jack Harlow hairstyle?
Jack Harlow’s curly hairstyle is easy to create by yourself at home.
But if you need some direction or help (especially if you don’t have natural curls), then you can choose to consult with a hairdresser.
Did Jack Harlow get a perm?
Nope! Harlow has 100% natural curly hair that he’s had since a young age. Below are a few pics he’s shared from his younger years:
Aside from his music, Jack Harlow’s hairstyle has garnered the attention of fans. What made it even more interesting was that they were natural curls!
He has barely changed his style throughout his career, and it’s quite easy to recreate yourself.
Just practice hair-friendly habits, such as watching out for split ends to cut them as you see them, using conditioner to soothe your head, and moisturizing your hair.
In doing so, you can pull off the same hair — even if you don’t have natural curls.
Though it’s not exactly Harlow’s style, having a fade can also emphasize your curly hair!
Founder & Hair Beauty Specialist
I’m Aida and this is my blog where I write mostly about beauty and make up related stuff, but I like to spice it up a bit with lifestyle and photography posts. Or with whatever that comes to my mind. Hope you will enjoy the reading enough that we will ‘see’ each other more often!